We offer a fun atmosphere and flexible schedules, competitive wages and great benefits! If you don’t find what you’re looking for today, visit our website often. New opportunities are just around the corner.
Position: Graphic Artist/Marketing Assistant
Directly Reports To: Director of Marketing & Sales
Graphic Artist-Prepares visual presentations by designing art and copy layouts. Duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Design lay out and produce various publications and artwork for projects such as newsletters, mailers, postcards, signs, flyers, brochures, directories, maps, posters, billboards, logos, exhibits/displays and illustrations.
- Updates website
- Utilizes a personal computer with various desktop publishing programs to create and produce finished artwork for the company, combining text and graphic elements.
- Prints to a in house plotter and prepares work to be sent to a print house and vendors
- Uses scanner to scan slides and photographic prints, and an image editing program to refine and color correct or paint full color photographs, duotones and grayscale images.
- Designs and assembles exhibits and displays such as information signs, and photo displays.
- Designs and executes logos/symbols for special projects, letterheads, and business cards used in various departments.
- Creates precise art illustrations using scans of traditional drawings, digital drawing skills or by modifying existing digital art files.
- Consults with printers regarding technical quality requirements and printing deadlines to ensure that artwork is produced correctly and on time.
- Takes photographs of special events as needed; prepares, corrects and mats photographs when necessary.
- Prepares proofs (PDF and hard copy) for department approval, reviews quality of final product before release to marketing team.
- Other duties as assigned.
Marketing Assistant-Provides excellent guest service and assists the Marketing Department with the implementation and development of all marketing promotions, messages, in house delivery and internal communications.
Duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Administers promotions inside casino to enhance the guest experience by providing fast, friendly and courteous service.
- Provides assistance and information to inquiring guests about products and services and executes promotions inside casino, assisting patrons participating in promotions.
- Staff’s special event registration areas.
- Ensures that promotions/event areas are stocked with necessary supplies, decorations and secures items at conclusion of promotion/event.
- Ensures collateral material for promotions and events are displayed prior to and recovered at the conclusion of each project.
- Tracks inventories and expenses for each assigned project.
- Meets the attendance guidelines of the job and adhere to regulatory, departmental and company policies.
- Other Duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Skills
- At least two years in an office environment utilizing Microsoft office
- Familiar with the significance of meeting deadlines
- Previous graphic artistic and or marketing experience
- Must present a well groomed appearance
- Thorough understanding of the advertising industry and marketing principles
- Expert knowledge and skills in design, composition, typography and photography
- Expert knowledge in pre-press, print production in order to properly produce final materials
- Extensive knowledge of Mac platform creative programs including InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator and Dreamweaver
- Motivated and self disciplined with a proactive approach to work
- Excellent communication skills; written, verbal and digital
- Ability to obtain a New Mexico Gaming Work Permit; therefore, must pass a criminal/credit investigation
- Ability to communicate with all levels of management
- Background in racing and/or gaming industry
- Bilingual English/Spanish
or call: 575-874-5200
Play Responsibly, Helpline 1-800-572-1142