We offer a fun atmosphere and flexible schedules, competitive wages and great benefits! If you don’t find what you’re looking for today, visit our website often. New opportunities are just around the corner.
Duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Responsible for verifying and recording revenue for the organization’s various products or services.
- Credit card billing, reconciling deposits, and responding to customer billing inquiries.
- Maintains compliance with all workplace policies, procedures, ordinances, laws and other communicated expectations, including but not limited to: Employment Manual, Gaming Ordinance, State Gaming Compact, Minimum Internal Controls, Department Procedures, memos and other communication from supervisory or regulatory personnel.
- All other assigned duties.
Required Qualifications and Skills
- Proficient in basic math skills and ability to read and interpret spreadsheets. Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Must have excellent computer skills, including Excel, Word, and Microsoft Office.
- Knowledge in Accounts Payable preferred but not necessary.
- Associate Degree in Accounting or related field is a plus.
- Must be able to pass a criminal and credit background check to obtain a gaming work permit and a racing license; therefore, must be 21 years of age.
- Audit experience preferred or at least (2) years related experience.
or call: 575-874-5200
Play Responsibly, Helpline 1-800-572-1142