We offer a fun atmosphere and flexible schedules, competitive wages and great benefits! If you don’t find what you’re looking for today, visit our website often. New opportunities are just around the corner.
DATA BASE ANALYST
Duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Represents Sunland Park Racetrack and Casino in the most positive manner with internal and external guests to satisfy service expectations. Interacts effectively with a diverse group of guests and Team Members, learns and uses operating practices of the department and the organization.
- Responsibilities include but are not limited to developing, coordinating, and implements all aspects and activities of direct mail marketing programs.
- Build new competencies within the Casino analytics and marketing teams to benefit current and future projects by identifying and surface any data related issues to resolve issues and mitigate risks.
- Manages in the utilization of data-driven insights to optimize program performance.
- Project scheduling and management of direct mail marketing campaigns, including vendor selection and purchasing process.
- Ability to obtain quotes, negotiate rates and set direct mail print production schedules with multiple vendors for various mailings/projects.
- Develop, execute and analyze testing strategies. Improve performance metrics via implementation of testing results and regularly report on testing status and results.
- Serve as an expert on current direct mail printing/fulfillment technologies and best practices in order to enable creative innovation and cost reductions.
- Assists in the development, coordinating, implementation and training of all aspects and activities of Promotions and Virtual Drawings.
- Creates and maintains a comprehensive database of all MGT promotions, events and virtual drawings
- Deliver value-added insights and measurable results from marketing and player development programs including but not limited to program/campaign response, revenue, expense tracking and reporting.
- Responsible for manipulating large data sets to target specific groups while developing tools for streamlined analysis and while creating reports that summarize complex concepts.
- Develops implements and manages programs that accomplish strategic and tactical objectives that drive repeat business, enhance customer loyalty, increase brand recognition and recall, drive volume and increase revenue.
- Develops database-marketing strategy through the analysis of player tracking information.
- Creates a variety of statistical and analytical reports, tables and graphical analyses of performance data, trend analyses and other exploratory analyses. Ensure accurate and timely delivery of program lists, reporting, and other assigned project deliverables.
- Coordinates with Marketing and Slot Operations to create and modify game specific marketing programs and promotions while preparing regular slot performance analysis reports and a comprehensive database for the slot operations and the marketing departments.
- Manages and maintains accuracy and integrity of the database through data entry standardization programs.
- Assist with projects and other special research projects which may arise in order to generate substantial revenue impact via increasing marketable reach and/or improving campaign conversion rates.
- Manages the extraction of data for marketing direct mail and promotional offers for all casino programs.
- Develops and schedules timely preparation of all promotions, tournaments, and player recognition events, pro-formas, analysis and mailing schedules.
- Manages and maintains NCOA (National change of Address) updates on a quarterly basis.
- Implements and maintains tiered and level players programs for high-end players.
- Attends and schedules, when appropriate, all required departmental and management meetings.
- Performs all other duties as assigned within the scope of work.
- At least two years in an office environment utilizing Microsoft office
- Familiar with the significance of meeting deadlines
- Previous analytical responsibilities
- Extremely proficient in Excel and Access (must be able to create a database and write queries in Access)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, with strong knowledge in Word and PowerPoint
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Team player with the capability to maintain confidentiality
- Ability to obtain a New Mexico Gaming Work Permit; therefore, must pass a criminal/credit investigation
- Ability to communicate with all levels of management
- Background in racing, gaming industry and/or financial analysis a prerequisite
or call: 575-874-5200
Play Responsibly, Helpline 1-800-572-1142