We offer a fun atmosphere and flexible schedules, competitive wages and great benefits! If you don’t find what you’re looking for today, visit our website often. New opportunities are just around the corner.
INFORMATION/TELECOMMUNICATIONS SYSTEMS SUPPORT TECHNICIAN
Duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- User support.
- Work with supply, maintenance and productions vendors.
- Preventive maintenance on department equipment.
- Website maintenance and design.
- Phone system support and set up.
- All other assigned duties.
Required Qualifications and Skills
- PC knowledge (Windows XP and 7).
- Basic networking knowledge.
- Basic knowledge of Active Directory and Microsoft Exchange.
- Basic troubleshooting knowledge of software and hardware.
- Ability to lift up to 25lbs.
- Must be able to obtain a New Mexico Gaming Work Permit; therefore, must be at 21 years of age.
- Minimum of 1 year experience.
or call: 575-874-5200
Play Responsibly, Helpline 1-800-572-1142