We offer a fun atmosphere and flexible schedules, competitive wages and great benefits! If you don’t find what you’re looking for today, visit our website often. New opportunities are just around the corner.
Duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Implements and directs departmental procedures which enable the Cage/Vault to function more effectively.
- Maintains adequate staffing levels in the Cage/Vault, by interviewing, selecting, training, scheduling, evaluating and disciplining employees, as needed.
- Directly supervises the activities of all Employees in the Cage/Vault.
- Ensures the integrity of all financial data produced by Employees under his/her span of control.
- Monitors all financial activities, which relate to the Cage/Vault, to ensure that all applicable laws, rules, regulations and controls of the company and the Gaming Control Board are enforced throughout the property.
- Establishes production standards and goals, and regularly evaluates departmental progress, revising standards and goals as needed.
- Coordinates the audits of Cage/Vault, ensuring appropriate coverage on each bank; develops an effective system of checks and balances.
- Ensures a maximum level of service and satisfaction, with respect to the Cage/Vault, is achieved and maintained.
- Other duties as assigned.
Required Qualifications and Skills
- Strong organizational and analytical skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to lead a team.
- Knowledge of gaming and internal regulations is a plus.
- Must be able to speak, read and write the English Language.
- Be able to obtain a New Mexico Gaming Work Permit, therefore must be 21 years of age.
- Minimum of 1 year strong cashier or accounting experience
or call: 575-874-5200
Play Responsibly, Helpline 1-800-572-1142