We offer a fun atmosphere and flexible schedules, competitive wages and great benefits! If you don’t find what you’re looking for today, visit our website often. New opportunities are just around the corner.
Duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Maintains a clean and safe work area adhering to food safety and health standards.
- Ensures food ingredients are stored in their designated area and rotated in the proper manner.
- Prepares all items in accordance with approved recipe cards.
- Handles and cleans kitchen equipment carefully and safely to prevent damage or injury.
- Works efficiently and effectively to gather, wash, cut, season, cook, and store quality ingredients.
- Performs a variety of butchering tasks, such as trimming, and cutting.
- Prioritizes and organized tasks for speed and quality assurance.
- Ensures requisitions are filled out for following days par-stock requirements.
- Reports directly to Kitchen Manager/Chef and Food & Beverage Manager.
- Other duties as assigned.
Required Qualifications Skills:
- Able to read, write, speak and understand the English language.
- Must be able to follow oral and written instructions.
- Fundamental understanding of sanitation, cleanliness and personal hygiene.
- Food handler’s card required.
- Team Player
- Ability to work under pressure an take initiative in a fast paced environment.
- Positive attitude and a willingness to learn.
- Physical Requirements – ability to lift materials up to 50 lbs.; stand for long periods of time, carry, bend, stretch, stoop; dealing with fluctuations of temperature from hot to cold.
- Minimum of 1 year line cook experience.
or call: 575-874-5200
Play Responsibly, Helpline 1-800-572-1142